Monday 9 December 2013

Seminar about Mozilla Firefox in Desh Bhagat University

             The first seminar of Mozilla Firefox I attended I was curious about the open sources. How was it possible such a great web browsers and others resources  are  free to all and even localized in several languages? But all my curiosity and eagerness came to end with Moz-Connection seminar which was organized in Desh Bhagat University. Since then I was working as a Mozilla Punjab facebook fan page as moderator sharing features and answering query related to Mozilla Firefox in Punjab. Beyond this I was involved in making video on Popcorn Maker (a online tool  empowered by Mozilla  for making videos) about the life as a Mozilla Volunteer. It was fun as well as I got chance to learn a lot about Mozilla and open source.

Seminar organizers and Mozilla Volunteers

Mozilla Mascots made by students
Students participating in Seminar


1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing.
    It's really working.
    Check your courier status with this facilitwe
    greyhound bus tracking

    ReplyDelete